Tuesday 25 January 2011

L.O.V.E - A story by Arina Varga

Arina Varga is a very talented designer who's collections are always based on something original. In her last collection she made a fashion story in 4 items, with an origami inspired design, so check out the story:


L.O.V.E

I Wear My Heart on the outside

He said: She builds walls not to keep you out, but to see if you love her enough to climb over, instead of walking away.
She didn't say anything and things went silent!
One year later, she stopped building walls, she started talking.
Now...I Wear My Heart on the Outside! I love you!

My Eyes Are Green

My eyes are green
Cause I eat a lot of vegetables
It don't have nothing to do with your new friend...
(Erykah Badu - Green eyes)

Love Hurts...Sometimes

It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness.
We have no scar to show for happiness.
(Chuck Palahniuk)
...but she has one in the middle of her chest, even if she still walks with love. With every step she takes.

Our Love On My Shoulders

...in the end
He called and went quiet.
She said: I will always carry our love on my shoulders.
...in the end.

2 comments:

  1. love the connections between clothes and the little stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection! she's talentated indeed

    ReplyDelete

 
Countomat website statistics and webcounter (Statistik and Logfileanalyse, Statystyk, Statistici, Statistique)